2 Week Board & Train Program (Off-Leash)
This 2-week program focuses on practical, everyday obedience completed with high precision, outside, off-leash, and with distractions. This program provides a little bit of everything, including manners and socialization (dogs and people). All behaviors are taught with high-level distraction proofing. Our 2 Week Board & Train Program is offered throughout Southern California.
This program includes our E-Collar and offers the following:
- Sit and Extended Sit – Canine remains in a sitting position until released
- Come on command – Outside, off-leash, with distractions
- Down and Extended Down- Canine’s elbows touch the ground until released
- Place and Extended Place – Jump up and sit on any object you point to on command and stay there until released
- Loose Leash and Off-Leash Walking – Canine’s head near owner’s knee walking at pace with owner- not pulling
- Greeting Manners – Sitting or downing patiently when meeting someone new.
- Waiting politely for meals – Wait until they are released
- Training with distractions – Dogs and people
- Door manners
- Car manners – Load and Break
- Daily updates
- After completing the training, the owner will receive a 2-hour one-on-one session detailing everything their companion does, how to handle them, and how to control them properly.
**It is impossible to guarantee fixes of major behavioral issues such as dog aggression/people aggression and separation anxiety during the 2-week board and train. We can give you control and better help manage these issues**
This is a very popular program and is usually booked for a few months in advance, so please contact us ASAP to schedule an appointment.