3 Week Board & Train Program (Off-Leash)
This program focuses on practical, everyday obedience completed with our highest level of precision, outside, off-leash, with distractions. The program provides complete training in everything, including manners and socialization (dogs and people) and manners (greeting, door, and car). All behaviors are taught with high-level distraction at close-range proofing.
This program includes our E-Collar and offers the following:
- Sit and Extended Sit – Canine remains in a sitting position until released
- Come on command – Outside, off-leash, with distractions
- Down and Extended Down- Canine’s elbows touch the ground until released
- Place and Extended Place – Jump up and sit on any object you point to on command and stay there until released
- Loose Leash and Off-Leash Walking – Canine’s head near owner’s knee walking at a pace with owner – not pulling
- Waiting politely for meals – Wait until they are released to eat
- Training with distractions – Dogs and people
- Under – Duration down under a chair/table on command
- Greeting Manners – Sitting or downing patiently when meeting someone new.
- Door Manners – Canine waits at doors until instructed to move through an opening.
- Car Manners- Canine waits until the owner asks for load or unload of the vehicle.
- Send away to Place – We utilize the Place command and send the dog to an object in the distance
- AKC Canine Good Citizen designation – Thirteen-point exam allowing the CGC designation to be added to all AKC registered canines.
- Come to Heel, Break.
- Daily updates on training progress
- Pick-up and drop-off from the client (designated location and time)
- After completing the training, the owner will receive a 2-hour one-on-one session detailing everything their companion does, how to handle them, and how to control them properly.
**It is impossible to guarantee fixes of major behavioral issues such as dog aggression/people aggression and separation anxiety during the 3-week board and train. We can give you control and better help manage these issues**
This is a very popular program and is usually booked for a few months in advance, so please contact us ASAP to schedule an appointment.